Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Bubbu Gump, Vader and Hot Dogs.

Ok i said i would be posting up some pictures on here that were not solely for my portfolio but just about my trip, so here are some of them now..
Heres a picture of Melissa and myself at Bubbu Gumps on time square. Good food, lots of it, but damn it was pricey..

After Bubbu Gums we went to Toys R Us, this was unlike anything ive seen at the other toys are us.. there were plenty of characters, lifesize barbie house, and even a ferris wheel inside.



Oh heres another picture from bubba gumps, This is my cousin Samantha, she was the other reason i went to NYC.

One of our goals for new york was to eat sidewalk food like hot dogs and pizzas, good stuff.

This is me from the top of the empire state building...

Well thats it for now.. ill post more up later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home