Monday, June 13, 2005

Rule 2 - Mexico - El Fenito..

So today turned out to be a rule #2 day once again. im sorry guys. I though for sure i could find some time to go out and shoot today. But things just kept getting in the way. So i guess i can end my Mexico series today. Theres a lot of picture on here so it will take a while to look through hope you enjoy them though and i hope you enjoyed the rest of my mexico series.

Here are more kids pictures.. once again i have to remind you that this was my first time behind the camera ok..by the way this girl was one of my favorites





















Heres are few more in and around town..





















Ok these next shots are of us there, kinda like proof that we were actually there and stuff. lol. some good memories tied into it too.

We got to do a lot of outdoorsy stuff as melissa would call it. it was pretty fun too although i didnt walk right after getting off those horses









As athletic those last pictures made us look.. this is pretty much all we ever used the home gym for....

Welp thats it for today folks. hope tomorrow is a rule# 1 day... imma just start stealing catch phrases till i find one for myself.. so yeah.. "May the force be with you"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. Good times. I'm so close to becoming Lara Croft. That outdoorsy stuff was the best. Too bad I kinda feel the same about the gym as the picture shows...

Monday, 13 June, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe I like your rules concept... under that thinking, maybe I should be posting a page of my story a day?? hm... and dude you should come and take some pics of my students sometime! if that were only allowed...hehe...

Saturday, 02 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home