Thursday, June 09, 2005

Day at the Zoo

Today was a day at the zoo. I took my sister and my mom out to the santa ana zoo today so that my sister could get out of the house for a few hours. She doesn't really care too much about the animals there, what she really goes there for are the train and elephant rides and the jungle gym that they have. well took about 50 shots today mostly of some animals and some plant life, but none of them really came out. the only ones that came out were of my sister, a bunch of kids, and a couple of the trains. so enjoy. By the way this is my first blog post. and so it beggins....
Here are some pictures of Maya from the jungle gym thingy...











Here are some random kids that I ran into that were cute for little white kids.

This one i really liked crazy thing is there were two of them both had the same ice cream mashed up on their faces.. twins.

These two were from the train depot, the real reason we go to the zoo..



well since we did go to the zoo i figured one animal shoot should be posted..

Well thats pretty much my day of photos. hope you enjoyed, leave me comments i wanna see how this blogger thing works. until next time.. hmm i should think up a catchy phrase to end my blogs...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!! Very cool!!

--Annie

Thursday, 09 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home